June 29, 2016

June 2016 Color Challenge at theStudio - my free contribution

Most every month at Digitalscrapbookingstudio.com (aka theStudio) the designer known as ADB Designs hosts a color challenge for it's forum members and I just love the sweet, delicate color palette chosen for this month so I decided to create and contribute a freebie mini kit to coordinate with it.

June 2016 Color Palette:

My free contribution:

please note my Terms of Use for this mini are not my usual...this CANNOT be used for anything except your own PU/Personal Use (please, read  and adhere to, the TOU.txt file within the .zip file download) 
DOWNLOAD the zip file from my personal website.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely kit, thanks, great papers. Had to add the word digi before Scrap on the link to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that; I've fixed the link;thanks for letting me know :-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose,

    Check out this forum:

    http://justartscrapbooking.com/

    You'll find a lot of old friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beautiful mini kit!

    ReplyDelete